Friday, February 25, 2011

You Gotta Have A J-O-B, If You Wanna Be With Me.

Thank you business writing class for your assistance with an awesome cover letter. Thank you classy ladies for the spectacular references. I have been tenatively hired at St. E's for the part time job that I totally wanted.

I am trying to be really excited about it. Honestly, it is comforting, but bye, bye easy life of writing as a professional loafer/writer. I know it won't be bad. I really do and it will give me an excuse to get up and get showered before noon. And to wear pretty business casual clothing, which I love to do.

And income, would be a good thing. I am excited about income.

Now I just got to fill out 80 yards of paperwork giving them every detail of my life on paper. Sigh. Back to the cosmos of paperwork. Don't let it fool ya, I totally love paperwork, too. ;)

No comments: