Saturday, October 1, 2011

Things I Wished I Had Found


I love this you tube vlog, I guess it is. I found one of them a while ago and indeed wished I had found all of the great songs myself, so I subscribed to it. This is the one most recent and yes, once again, I like almost every song on it. Thank you, whoever you are that puts this up, for expanding my tastes all the time. I really appreciate it. Honestly, I do. So, free publicity for things I like all around. Also, check out this one: http://youtu.be/98XRKr19jIE

Enjoy, the music is good. Life is pretty sweet.

So, with one of my last free days in the next two weeks, today I take it easy, make it easy. I'm gonna do some light laundry, clean the room a bit, bathe in a lounging fashion, paint my nails, and have coffee late night with a friend. I have my roster set --even though I am projected to lose the match-up. I still have hope some of them could have really excellent games and I could pull through. My confidence on this one is based mostly on dumb luck, not numbers. Oh, well. I had some pumpkin spice coffee this morning to try to quell my desire to stop by Starbucks and get a latte. It was good and did the trick. I also got some pumpkin pie poptarts which I will be trying for breakfast as a little treat this week. God, I love fall --the return of the great pumpkin. And it's full of fiber so very good for me, right? Hee, hee.

Oh, and a new one on the dating frontier, stumbled across a really nice guy who is terribly interesting, his big flaw is that he is coming off a heinous divorce with a girl who looks (according to him) just like me. Hooray. Still, it made me laugh and laugh. And he was very fun to talk with for awhile. He lives in Omaha so little chance of anything happening, but it is important to report the positive happenings along with the bad stuff. I tried to convey, as someone who was quite broken after a long relationship, that when we look at people we must not see that person we used to love, but see instead the person we will love. Love forward, looking back is ridiculous. It is a great sentiment to preach, now I suppose I should put it into practice. ha, ha. Anyway, it is great day and will continue to be. I am looking forward to it and many things.

No comments: