Monday, October 24, 2011

Some Boys


Some boys....don't know how to show up to a date. Some boys....will never be getting in my pants because they stood me up and left me sitting alone in a bar for two hours and never showed up. Some boys made me cry even though I've never met them in person and gave them a bunch of chances to be a good person which they threw back in my face.

I, thus far understood that 'putting yourself out there' was hard, but I feel humiliated and stupid. He could have at least called and he did not. What a low-life. What a fucking scam. I am so tired of trying to please and trying to be nice and polite and....failing at this. Miserably failing at love of any kind. I am so...,just mad and sad about it at the same time. I'm hurt and angry. I hate all boys. They are inconsiderate, insensitive pricks. And I don't need them. Any of them. I'm just gonna be by myself, forever and ever. I'll get another dog to love because it can not escape and will love me because I feed it. Fuck all of it. I am sick and tired of trying to make sense of it anymore. I don't get it and I never will. My heart is a gaping. sticky wound in the center of my chest, sandpappered and scraped open by too much hoping and misplaced over-confidence. Time to duck-tape that fucker closed again.

No comments: