Friday, November 4, 2011

Settling Down


Ha, ha, so...last night after Mr. No Show e-mailed me, I e-mailed K because I was pissed and already dressed up. And do you know what? He e-mailed me back in like ten minutes and we went for coffee. I even invited him back to my place for some MST3K shorts, which were hilarious. I mean, he didn't really look incredibly comfortable (the only place to sit is my bed, so I get it) but, it was still fun and I know that if I keep showing him that I will not rape him, eventually he will relax. Eventually.

Mr. No Show called right after I left the house for coffee. The roomates told him I had gone for coffee. So, he even e-mailed me two hours later and told me he had tried to call and invite me out. So, I guess I was supposed to be waiting at home for his call, as he seemed a little miffed about it. Not my fault he can't make a plan and stick to it. I e-mailed him and asked him to schedule something on Sunday, but have yet to get a response. He just won't schedule anything. He wants to be able to call me and have me run....and that shit just doesn't fly with me. I'm not that girl...not sure if he knows that one yet, but he should. That kind of behaviour indicates a direct lack of consideration for the individual. Duh. Yeah, I know you're busy....guess what...I'm busy, too.

I have to admit. I am normally a very 'on top' of my feelings person, but these boys lately have been confusing me. I understand K is a friend, and a very good one at that, but why is he the perfect boyfriend suddenly that I can't have? And the boys who come on strong and talk dirty, exciting talk can't seem to even schedule a date on which to make good on some of these sexual promises. It seems kind of unfair. It's not even really hard to date me --most of the time I pay for my own stuff, I'm funny and easy-going, and not just that....shit, I'm easy in all senses of the word, all they really have to do is ask and use protection. Come on. I'm unbelievably thoughtful, I make stuff for them, I buy them gifts, I wear some of the nicest clothes. I shave and put on date underwear for every boy. I make sure I use products that keep my skin and hair incredibly soft. I even work out so I can rock the top and they don't have to do any work. What the hell is going on? Sigh. I guess I just keep trying. It seems I have become, indeed, Prettier, Smarter, Funnier, but that a lot less single part is f*cking killing me.

On a positive note, the bestie is doing alright. Things are not perfect, but she is okay and will continue to be, I'm sure. The turmoil around the house has calmed and seems to have blown over. My work is still good and I have today off, which is blissful (I totally slept in today). I have a fun weekend with sisters 4 and 5 and it should be a very good time. I have a slight sinus headache, but it is going away.

No comments: