Saturday, November 5, 2011

Con Pictorial

Made a new friend. Bear is teaching me how to stalk prey.

Yeah, I know the King and, yeah, he's totally creepy in person.

OMG Wicket is super cute in person.

Hey, I'm super cute in person, too. When I told D a 'short' kimono, she interpreted this as needing to show some cheek --I luckily had brought leggings. Luckily.

Bear got hungry and ate a f*cking Pokemon. Damn it, Bear.

Help me, Obi-Won Kinobi, You're my last hope....

Well, maybe not my last hope....I found this furry storm trooper.

Okay, Bear, was that a boy in drag or a very flat real girl or a girl that looked like a boy in drag?

The three of us in our costumes. Having a fabulous time at Nebraskon 2011. D made all three costumes, inspired by Transformers for A. I'm supposed to be homaging Bumblebee, A is Optimus Prime, and D would be Red Alert. Really, we looked like a bunch of primary colored geisha, but fabulous geisha nonetheless.

1 comment:

BrewMaven said...

Looks like you guys had super fun! Love the costumes! I can't believe she made those herself!