Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Been Had


Okay, this one has to be quick as I am headed to work, but I thought I would let everyone know that I am a gullible idiot.

Mr. No Show has been telling me that he is in the hospital in Omaha with a severe case of pneumonia. I have been feeling really bad for him and sending him e-mails and even calling him --only to get no responses or have to leave messages. I thought this was because he was very sick. So, this morning I get onto the dating website and go to his profile and wouldn't you know it, that loser got on-line right after he made me leave a message on his phone. Too sick to talk to me or respond to an e-mail, but not too sick to stay off the dating website. So,  I sent him an e-mail to tell him to lose my number and forget that I ever talked to him. What a f*cking jackass.

I am so mad that I believe him even for a second. Boys are awful liars and I know better at this point. I swear it's like I put the 'hopeless' in hopeless romantic somedays. 

No comments: