Thursday, November 17, 2011

Busy Getting Screwed


Wow, so sorry about the long reprieve from the blog. I don't normally do that and it leads to nothing good for me at all. So the story continues.....Everyone has read the previous stuff, right. Mr. No Show became a huge problem. After the last time I told him to piss off this weekend. He called and begged for another chance. We talked for a good hour and he convinced me to give it to him.

So, I was avoiding the blog, because my bestie in her infinite wisdom had asked me please, please, purdy please NOT to speak with this guy again and I was going against this good advice in staying hopeful and speaking with him. Now, nothing good ever comes form out right going around the people who genuinely care about you and their advice. Nothing. Mr. No Show set up two dates with me to make up for his not doing so, one on Wednesday night and one on Thursday.  I was excited. I couldn't help it. I want it to work out. I want someone who will, in fact, be good to me.

Then last night I get the e-mail that once again he is breaking the date. As usual, his excuse is valid. He is putting in an offer on a house. But, it doesn't matter. This was the final straw. I e-mailed him and asked him to stop leading me on. I said that I hated the way he treated me and that it was inconsiderate. I told him I didn't care about his money (he let me know he makes upwards of $70K a year as if that would impress me). I told him I didn't care about his house (I don't like Omaha and I told him this, not to mention I would like to get a house WITH the person I'm going to be with not just live in his.) I said that he simply didn't have the time for me and probably never would, that all I really wanted from him was to know him, be with him and that he couldn't even give me that. Then I told him not to contact me anymore, ever. I'm done with him.

And really I felt bad about it. I still kind of do. It sucks. My sister said, "H, you are too hot to be so understanding. Ugly girls have to be understanding." I laughed and laughed. Yeah, maybe I'm too understanding. I don't know. I never seem to know about these things anymore. I just keep trying until I look pathetic. I needed to really walk away a long, long time ago on this guy. So, no more Mr. No Show. Once again we re-focus on those who really are good to me and care about me and start showing them some love. I am very much looking forward to Best Friends weekend and some real partying.

1 comment:

Brewmaven said...

I know it's so hard when you're "in it" to see the bigger picture from outside. Believe me! I do it all the time, so don't feel so bad. This guy is a total doucher! I've placed many offers on houses before and all it takes is a 2 minute phone call to the realator. He's full of shit!