Thursday, November 3, 2011

Kitty Amazing!


Dude, I laugh every single time  I watch this one. So, things since Monday....hmmm. Halloween was fun. Work was okay, it's still kind of fun most days. There was an incident on Tuesday where someone brought donuts than no one said they would take them home. So, I said I would take them home and a half hour after that the box mysteriously disappeared (which I will say hurt my feelings a little, but fuck it they are just stupid donuts, who cares).

Last night, I had dinner with K at Rib Ranch. We discussed his vacation last week and he got me a little magnet from the museum, which I kind of was jealous I did not get to see. He had a good time and that is a good thing. Then he broke a cardinal rule and asked me for some fashion advice. Bam. I wanted to dress him like a damn paper doll, so I made up a little fashion manual for him to take with him when he went shopping for new work clothes for his new job. I hope he gets a couple of the things on there as I would love to see him update his style alittle. Not that I totally want him wandering around looking totally hot so all the girlies after him make it so he has no time for important things --like me, but he could be very, very good looking in the appropriate attire. And as a friend, I want that for him.

Also, on the menu for the evening may be....and this is a definite maybe....date with the boy I am terming 'Mr. No Show' as it has been a long time coming for him to set something up. Still, I am mildly excited to see what he comes up with. Who knows, it could be good, gotta keep an open mind, I suppose. Ah, wait a second....I just got an e-mail that says he is still sick so now he wants to move it to Sunday night, if I get home from the conference early. Not gonna lie. Really, really disappointed about this. Fuck.

And....the bestie has been incommunicado for like four or five days. I'm starting to get really worried about her. There was a rash of relationship problems floating in her neck of the woods and to put it mildly, they have been all around lately. Like scary bad problems. And her lack of communication is always a good indicator that something is wrong. So, if I don't blog for a few days, it will be because I am in KY forming a search party for her. 

No comments: