Sunday, November 6, 2011

Con Pictorial Two

After finishing that Pokemon, Bear wanted some of my Mt. Dew. I told him to piss right off.

Sister A finally found her perfect boyfriend. And oddly, it was not Horse-amatron, like we all figured it would be.

My little sisters, being themselves.

Furries, for dudes who like to touch hot chicks in costumes on the butt and get away scott free.
Now, these are what Big, Bad Wolves look like, Kids. Just kidding, they were all very nice...ooh and so soft. :)

Bear teaching me how to growl properly. He's really good at it. I could use some practice.

Ah, I thought he was a little short to be a storm trooper. I am such a fan girl. I love the troopers. And from the look of it, so does Bear. Naughty Bear.

I can drive that loader....OMG there are Predators all over this place.

No Iron Man? Yeah, I'll settle for War Machine, he'll do fine.

Sister D found her own Jack Harkness. She spotted him immediately. Somebody watches way too much Torchwood.

Yeah, well, no bear is perfect. Even after the Pokemon, he was just a little hungry. Luckily A was right there to pull him off. We all looked pretty delicious. I understand the temptation was just too much for him. Poor Baby.

No comments: