Thursday, November 10, 2011

Pizza Rolls


Yo-kay, So what happened with me today....hmm. Mr. No Show, predictably, sent me nothing, even though I sent him another e-mail saying that if he invited me out tonight I would go. I even sent it over a system that uses an android app so I know he got it...because he told me he was having problems with his yahoo mail account. OMG, I am so done with waiting for him to grow a pair. I felt bad and a lot of pity for him, but, it's just done now, he missed f*cking out. On a brighter note, the only boy who really cares, my Ex, sent me something ridiculously funny on the e-mail. Which made me laugh and laugh, then hurt ever so slightly that there seem to be no other animals like him anywhere on this planet. Sigh. So, we made plans for coffee and a movie this evening. The great part is I know it will be totally fun, so I'm very much looking forward to it.

Tonight is my Friday night technically, as a member of the State I get Veteran's day off. I plan on thanking my wonderful veterans by sleeping in tomorrow, maybe even watching some movies in bed. I have not yet decided, but I know it will involve a whole lot of doing nothing, which I am totally excited about.

I have an interview for a newly open internal position. I am also excited about this. The HR rep came in today and asked me to move my interview to today, so I said sure and it was set for 2:30. Well, I am all working right along and 2:30 comes and goes. I check the conference room and the offices and no one is around. Hmmm, odd. So, I just keep waiting. I wait through my break. I wait until I am not sure I can hold it anymore, then have to make a quick trip to the restroom at 3pm. Well, that was when their 1:30 interview finally ended. So, my boss comes over and says we will have to reschedule. He also mentions this woman was 'long winded'. Nice. So, I am all cool about it and say no problem we can do it on Monday, because he knows where I work. So, yeah, really positive.

Oh, and there was an uproar because one of the fat girls there was informed that people were offended when she wore light t-shirts all the time and everyone could see her nipples. Yeah, it bothered me, but I was not the one who complained to HR. So, she is talking about it all day and the dirty old guys in the area are totally on her side that she should be able to let her nipples poke people's eyes out anytime she wishes. I kept my mouth shut. But, yeah, cover it up, I'm pretty liberal, but come on, put a sweater on or something if you can't afford a bra other than a sports bra. Yuck.

Other than that, things just keep rolling along. Weather gets colder, work, very literally, gets poke-ier. We shall see how things go. I have another symphony to go to on Sunday night with K. I already have my outfit all picked out for it. Wish I had a little more money and that I was a little thinner and a little more patient. Still, that is a lot of really good stuff now that I re-read this. Cool.

No comments: