Sunday, December 25, 2011

Short Christmas Pictorial


Okay, this one is coffee from Starbucks. It is awesome.


As you can kind of see, R Baby is as excited about my new office chair as I am.



Another fab gift, new e-reader/tablet from K and T. They kept telling me it was a Hickory Smoked Sausage Log. Nice guys, real nice.

And this is only about half the wonderful stuff I got. I am so lucky and really blessed to have a great family who cares about me year round anyway. It makes a big difference, they make a big difference. I love them all, adopted members included, and wish everyone the most merry of holiday seasons!

1 comment:

Brewmaven said...

Your office chair looks so comfy! Nice ereader too! I'm glad you have had a wonderful Christmas! Thanks so much for being a huge part of my life! :) You rock chica!