Friday, December 30, 2011

Good Feeling!


Okay, so tonight, I've got a good feeling. Going on a date at eight, not to be late. Getting all magic-ed up and prepped for date. This is keeping me pretty busy. Should be fun. I hope... Broke a damn nail, now all of them look weird. I really need to go get my acrylics back on and soon.

Tomorrow night we are headed to bowling with the roomies and the Ex, which also promised to be a great time. We are all not huge drinkers, so a drinker's holiday is kind of mute point. However, it has earned me another four day work week, which I am looking forward to (perhaps this weekend I will be able to NOT have some plans and finally get my nails done like I've been promising myself for weeks I would).

I also secured my dental appointment. Yes, it has been an issue for awhile, but at this point I have some time built up so I feel like it will be okay to go in with the new insurance and finally start getting all those teeth problems taken care of --starting with that one in front. It is worth spending the money on and I am really trying to put some good excitement behind it to push me forward.

No comments: