Monday, December 5, 2011

And Another Thing...


While I'm totally angry I will say....my stupid non-existent boyfriend would get me this for Christmas. You know why?...Because even the replica is $70. The real authentic one is $119. But, to a real boyfriend it wouldn't matter. He'd get it for me anyway, because he thinks it's cool that I love NFL football, fantasy football, and Tom Brady. Sure, he might give me some good natured crap about it, but I'd joke right back about the football stuff he obsesses about. It would be so cool. He'd get if for me because he loves me and wants to see me really excited about a ridiculous jersey. Because, it would make him happy to make me happy. He'd think about it and make sure that his Christmas gift was thoughtful and showcased that he really knew me and what I liked. He'd get it for me because he'd be just as excited to see it on me as he would be to see it wadded up on the floor afterward. He'd do it because he would know that every time I put it on I would think about him and smile. That's what it should be like.....that's what love should be like. Sometimes, hope is unbearable.

No comments: