Wednesday, February 15, 2012

New Trax Night...

Totally fun song!

Turn Up the Music --God, I wish this wasn't by Chris Brown...
Awwh, totally cute track.

All for tonight. I needed kind of a rest...my brain's on overload from a bunch of stuff...particularly a scary picture the bestie sent to me....disturbing. Painted my nails and they look hella cool. Tomorrow it's a meeting at work and a date after work. Hoping both go well. It would be nice, but hey, either way I will survive it. Wish I was feeling a little more confident about how I looked, but today seems to be a day when I can see every single line, wrinkle, jiggle, flaw and issue my whole body has. Sigh. Once more going to bed early to try to get those dark circles to go away. Couldn't seem to do anything with my hair today either and that didn't really help all the self-image issues I'm having. I have my fingers crossed that tomorrow will be better. Please, baby Jesus, Jewish God, and Tom Cruise let me be pretty tomorrow, and maybe the next day, and the day after that....well, you know what I mean.

No comments: