Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Half-Assed

Okay, so I was looking around on-line for some outfits to put on characters in my novels. This is from the 2009 H &M fall collection and I swear to God I just want to wrap myself in it and wear it all year round. So, this poor little blonde freak baby has no idea I'm want to wear him around. This is also a problem as I could, at my current weight, certainly do that. With this in mind I have started to exercise again. The title expresses not only my attitude toward exercising, but the amount of butt I want total, from said activity. So, a little less jiggle in my wiggle, if you get my meaning. I just wanted to thank H&M for an inspirational fall catalogue. Damn, just makes me wanna bite him, he's so darn cute. Not to mention that fact that I simply love the fitted cardigan under the tailored jacket, sexy as hell. So, I did 40 minutes on the treadmill and 15 minutes of free weights for ya today, hot blonde freak baby. And then had three cups of espresso blend coffee (w/o sugar) and smoked two cigarettes. Not bad, I really did work up a sweat. Tomorrow we see...I wonder what you did for me. hee, hee. --The answer is probably something like kissed his partner sweetly and eat a whole almond. That is just the way life goes most times. Oh, well.

No comments: