Tuesday, February 22, 2011

P-p-pow!


This is my awesome new headband. I got it in the mail today and put it right on. That is how cool it is. I bought it from an Etsy store suggested by a friend, you know who you are. I am now thinking of going back and getting a 'Bam!', as well.
I have no idea where I am going to wear it to, but I might just wear it everywhere, that is how much I totally love it. I have already recieved two compliments from my roomates, who thought not hard to impress, sounded very sincere in their praise of the headband.
I have recently picked up some other hair accessories as headbands are very this spring, but this is by far and away my favorite. It is also worth noting that even those this came from England, I ordered it on Friday and it was here today. That is darn quick even by ebay or amazon's standards. I was super impressed. She even gave me a 10% my next order coupon which makes it super easy for me to just get right back on and get another one. I love it when people make it easy for my to shop.
Anyway let me know what you think of my fabulous headband and get a few of your own, the lady that makes these is named Janine Basil and the link to her shop is: http://www.etsy.com/shop/janinebasil

1 comment:

BrewMaven said...

I thought about the 'Bam' one, but then thought of Emeril. hee hee. Looks FAB!