Sunday, April 22, 2012

On A Dirty Road...


Hey, Kiddies, so updates, as it has been another long stint without a blog. I should start writing again every single day. Honestly, I should. So, family pictures were yesterday. I looked fab so I am not worrying about them anymore so that is good. May continue being pseudo-veggie for a while in the diet until I can really work on the exercise program again -which could be a while as I don't have a treadmill. Work has sucked hardcore as I was made to switch cubicles with a chatty cathy in our office and my new cube sucks --I am working on making it homey though, we shall see.

Now, in the ever tumultuous world of boys...since the last blog. I did break up with Mr. English -so he is out of the picture. I had dinner with Mr. Emotionally Unavailable/Physically Available and he aside from being totally hot and dropping 25lbs since I saw him last, has become Mr. Physically Unavailable. Sucktastic. The ever wonderful Nerd Prince is still around being my best guy friend, as usual. However, the breaking news is that I have a date with a new guy. New guy sent me an e-mail on the pay site and it said, "I would love to take you to dinner". This is a nice switch as it did not say "meet you for dinner" or "see you someplace for dinner"....it said "TAKE you to dinner". Which implies good things about the fact that he enjoys traditional gender roles and might reach into his wallet once in a while for me. I like that.

I may date and talk like a dude most of the time, but what I am looking for is someone to take the reins here. Sure I can drive, because I have to all the time, but I want someone who will be the man -that would be very nice. He has thus far said some really cute stuff. He says my smile is beautiful and said that he likes that I am 'spunky' in my e-mails. So, I decided to give him a shot. I said I would go and get something to eat with him and then left if open so he could pick. We seem to have opposite schedules right now as I work days and he says he works nights. It was a first date and kind of a little girl test --I wanted to see what he was gonna do. Well, he...didn't do so hot. So, I am showing up to a first date at....wait for it, it's worth it.....MacDonalds. No, that's okay, please, have a good laugh about it.

I wish you could see the eye-rolling disappointment this caused. I mean, come the fuck on, try just a little harder than that douchebag. So, I'm gonna wear what I would normally wear on a first date, which should be at the very least Perkins, and really should be coffee or a nice impressive dinner at Lazlo's. Shit. It would be important that he knows he took an Lamborghini out on a dirt road. He is a bit older, but not as old as Mr. English (although his emotional age was like 12). He seems okay looking from the pictures and has the potential to be a fairly good match, but we shall see. I am just done being fooled by these ridiculous mirages of men. This fails and I may have to just buy a bike to buddy back up to Mr. EU/PA so I can ride him for a while.

These bad dates are taking a serious toll on my sex drive--which is simply dying from non-use at this point- so it's becoming more a long scenic drive alone in the car. I am getting to where I just don't even want it anymore. What is the use of being fabulously dirty, spectacularly knowledgeable about technique, and fantastically creative in bed if no one really wants to participate with you in that activity? Sigh.

No comments: